Centurica is a service oriented business and due to the nature of our business, we do not offer any refunds or money back for any of our services once work has commenced, outside of the following circumstances:
1) Within 48 hours of making the payment, assuming that we have not yet started your project.
2) Your project has not been started within 5 business days of making the payment.
3) Exceeding the agreed deadline by more than 3 business days*.
In the above cases, please send your refund request to email@example.com and we will process a 100% refund within 2 business days.
For recurring services, you are free to cancel your subscription at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however the following Terms & Conditions apply to all cancellations:
1) Cancellation requests need to be submitted at least 5 business days before the end of the current billing period.
2) We do not provide full or partial refunds on a billing period that has already started, unless the reason for cancellation is switching to another Service Package, in which case we are happy to refund the price difference.
3) Any one-time set-up fees are not refunded.
Centurica reserves the right to modify any provisions of the Refund and Cancellation policy without any notice.
* Please note that Centurica cannot take responsibility for third parties, such as the Client or the Seller, being unresponsive. As such, any delays that occur due to third parties (e.g. crucial information missing from the Seller) shall be deducted from the agreed deadline.