This listing is for a 4-site Amazon Associates, advertising, and info product business package created in June 2016 in the health & fitness niche. The Wordpress sites feature content related to topics like dieting and fitness. This is a business with a variety of monetizations, a good split of traffic sources, and a minimal amount of work required from the Seller.
Since there are multiple sites and monetizations included in the sale of this business package, here's a breakdown of how each site is monetized:
The sites rely heavily on both organic and social traffic. Multiple Pinterest accounts and an inactive Instagram account are included in the sale. The Pinterest accounts are automated by a third-party tool. The accounts for the tool will be included in the sale along with the social media accounts. There is an email list with about 21k subscribers. All sites funnel subscribers to this mailing list which pushes them towards the info product on one of the sites.
The Seller spends less than 10 hours per week on this business. Regular tasks include writing posts, adding pins to the automation tool, and engaging with one of the site's communities as needed.
* In addition to the 4 sites linking to each other, the Seller also has links pointed from several of their other sites. The Seller has agreed to keep these links active. More information can be provided to active depositors.
*None of the sites were penalized after the August 2018 Google algorithm update, but the sites saw a decrease in rankings.
* One of the sites was re-branded, so the previous domain is now redirected to the current one. It's also worth noting that the Pinterest account for the previous domain was penalized and a re-branded Pinterest account is now being used for the site.
* A 5th site that is not monetized will be included in the sale, along with its Pinterest account.
* We've decided to use a 4-month average of net profit for the valuation because we felt that a 12-month average did not accurately represent the current state of the business.
Average Monthly Revenue: $10,021
Average Monthly Expenses: $530
Average Monthly Net Profit: $9,492
* We are using the last 4 months to determine the averages.
Assets Included in Sale
Included in the sale of this business are:
The Seller spends less than 10 hours per week writing posts, adding pins to the Pinterest automation tool, and engaging with one of the site's communities as needed.
Reason for Sale
The Seller is burnt out talking about health & fitness and ready to explore new niches that align closer to their passions.
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Mon, Jan 7th 2019
Last Updated: Tue, Jan 15th 2019