This listing is for an Amazon FBA business created in August 2016 in the gifts niche. The included Amazon Seller Central account is with Amazon's Brand Registry and features 13 accessory product SKUs one of which is currently 'Amazon Choice'. The products all relate to improving the experience of a popular pastime/hobby. With good reviews, a variety of products, and low work hours, this business has room to expand.
The products are sold in the US and EU (UK, FR, DE, ES, & IT) Amazon marketplaces. Not all of the products are listed on the US marketplace, so extending the full range to the US is a big growth opportunity for the business. To date, cash flow limitations have prevented the Seller from pursuing this.
There is one employee with the business that handles tasks like customer service, checking for hijackers, checking product listings, issuing refunds, managing listings, managing PPC and recording sales & conversions. This employee would be willing to continue with the new owner after the sale.
* There are two Wordpress sites included in the sale. These are only used for social proof and just link back to the Amazon listings.
* In February 2017, the Seller ran out of stock across all countries resulting in a very low month for sales.
* While the business sold these products under different SKUs since 2015, the current active SKUs have been sold since August 2016.
* The Seller has one product SKU that is fulfilled via dropshipping. The sales from this don't account for a significant amount of overall sales.
Average Monthly Revenue: $62,302
Average Monthly Expenses: $48,865
Average Monthly Net Profit: $13,436
* We are using the last 12 months to determine the averages.
Assets Included in Sale
Included in the sale of this business are:
Inventory is not normally included in the list price. Further details can be provided to active depositors.
The Seller currently spends around 7 hours per week:
Reason for Sale
The Seller is looking to sell this business to concentrate on a new project.
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Mon, Apr 9th 2018
Last Updated: Fri, Dec 7th 2018