Back to Listings Listing #44377: General

Asking Price : $87,524

Annual Gross Revenue : $50,160

Annual Net Profit : $32,820

Profit Multiple : x2.67

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 137

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This listing is for an advertising, Adsense, affiliate, and Amazon Associates business created in January 2016 in the general niche. The WordPress site features daily deals and sweepstakes, generating income from several advertising and affiliate programs. The business uses its solid social media presence and a large email list to bring traffic to the site.

The primary monetization methods are the Adsense and advertising channels. These bring in around 75% of the income. Amazon Associates and eBay affiliate channels bring in the other 25%. The email list is the primary source of traffic with just under 90K subscribers who receive 2 emails per day. The newsletters are mainly designed to drive traffic to affiliate products but are also monetized via Live Intent ads. There are social media profiles set up on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram with a combined following of more than 95K followers.

Content is posted daily to the site and is created by the Seller and a couple of VAs based in the Philippines and Bulgaria. The Seller aimed for high-quality VAs who would stay with the business long-term and has been pleased with the fact they have never missed a day. Though they are not aware of the sale, the Seller expects that they would want to continue with the business if the new owner would like.

Site Highlights

Average Monthly Revenue: $4,180

Average Monthly Expenses: $1,445

Average Monthly Net Profit: $2,735

* We are using the last 12 months to determine the averages.

Assets Included in Sale

Included in the sale of this business are:

  • Domain
  • Site content/files
  • Social media profiles

* You must currently have an approved Adsense account before purchasing this business to assure a successful migration of the business. For more information on setting up an Adsense account, please click here.

Work/Skills Required

The Seller currently works between 10-15 hours per work, this work primarily consists of creating deals, sending out daily newsletters and occasionally posting to social media.

Reason for Sale

The Seller is looking to sell this business as they have other projects which require more time.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, Apr 2nd 2018

Last Updated: Wed, Jul 18th 2018


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2018 Website Buyer's Report