Back to Listings Listing #44279: Other

Asking Price : $176,023

Annual Gross Revenue : $86,087

Annual Net Profit : $78,233

Profit Multiple : x2.25

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 158

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This listing is for an Amazon Associates (UK) business created in January 2017 in the general niche. The site specializes in product reviews/comparisons of products in a variety of niches. The seller aims to add 1 new piece of content each week. The content is outsourced and the writer is willing to continue working with the new owner.

Since the site covers content related to multiple niches, continuing to publish as much content as possible is one of the biggest growth opportunities for the business. The seller had a content optimization expert work on 10 of the existing articles. These changes can be rolled out to the rest of the site.

Other key opportunities for growing the business include creating an email list and a social media presence, neither of which currently exist.

* When it comes to link building, About 80% of links have been attained via manual outreach. The other 20% of links come from blogs owned by the seller. These links will remain as long as the sites are live.

Site Highlights

Average Monthly Revenue: $7,174

Average Monthly Expenses: $655

Average Monthly Net Profit: $6,519

* We are using the last 6 months to determine the averages.

Assets Inlcuded in Sale

Included in the sale of this business are the domain and site content/files.

Work/Skills Required

The seller spends about an hour per week on this business publishing new content, adding links, and doing keyword research.

Reason for Sale

The seller needs capital to invest in new projects.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, Feb 12th 2018

Last Updated: Tue, Apr 3rd 2018


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2018 Website Buyer's Report