This is an established Amazon FBA retailer offering a trademarked brand umbrella product that is registered under Amazon Brand Registry 2.0. The accessory is a consumer product in demand year-round with a large global market reaching 3 billion USD in 2014 and growing YOY. The company has generated sales of over $2.5 million dollars since inception using primarily only one-sales channel, Amazon.
The company utilizes Amazon FBA for its order fulfillment with products shipped direct from suppliers to Amazon warehouses. With no physical inventory to manage or handle, this business is run from a home-based office, is easily relocatable and can be operated from any location with internet access. Current the inventory on hand at FBA is valued at approx. $125k. Actual final value which will be included in the sale will be determined at close. It is run by one owner who oversees and handles operations working approx. 10-40 hours per week as needed. Additionally, there is one full time customer service agent who handles all the day-to-day operations.
After launching initially on Amazon US, the owner ventured into Amazon UK and Amazon Canada. The company has received both high seller feedback ratings (Amazon US 4.9 stars, Amazon UK 5 stars, Amazon Canada 4.8 stars) and high product rankings (4.2 out of 5 stars) which are crucial to success on Amazon for any retailer.
Key Brand Assets Included with the Sale
- USPTO Protection- Brand name is trademarked and registered with the US Patent and Trade Mark Office.
- Product Photography & Video Assets
- Email List over 18,000 – Relevant customer email addresses
- Inventory – Current inventory valued estimated at $125k
- Shopify Website Store
- Brand Social Media Accounts
- Amazon Launch Funnel
- Amazon Brand Registration
- Wholesale Accounts
- Three Seasoned Amazon Seller Central Accounts - Amazon USA, UK and Canada Accounts
- Amazon USA Market Lending by Amazon Capital Services Inc. – A privilege only given to qualifying accounts which gives Sellers easy access to low cost capital to assist in growing their brands.
- Online Education Physical Product Academy - Extensive searchable lesson library that can answer just about any question about selling physical products.
- Customer Service Manual and Email Template
- List of Brand Relevant products
- Access and Introductions to Seller’s Network of Business Relationships
- Sourcing Agent - Sources all products, speaks 3 languages, Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Amazon Case Manager
- Amazon Brand Consultant - A mentor and strategist who owns his own brands that sell on Amazon and has been extremely helpful with Amazon keyword advertising.
- Customer Service Rep - With many years of customer service experience the rep is available to continue working with the new owners.
With its trademarked brand, Amazon Brand Registry, proven sales, great profit margins, high seller ratings and high product rankings, this listing provides an outstanding opportunity for any buyer looking to acquire an established Amazon FBA ecommerce business that has been successful and has lots of room for continued growth!