Back to Listings Listing #41063: Personal Protective Equiement

Asking Price : $1,003,702

Annual Gross Revenue : $968,169

Annual Net Profit : $376,388

Profit Multiple : x2.67

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 137

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

An Amazon FBA and ecommerce business created in July 2015 which started selling their flagship products in December 2015 in the personal protective equipment niche. This product can be used in both a work and recreational setting. The business has been able to grow its brand significantly through a myriad of reasons:

  • Early mover in the niche with its specific products
  • Influencer marketing by giving away free products to Instagram influencers that then give discounts to their audience
  • High visibility in Amazon organic search

In addition to Amazon FBA, this business also operates an ecommerce store that is up and running. Right now there are 2 contractors working with the company:

  • Social media manager that mainly handles Instagram
  • PPC company that handles all paid search placements and performs split testing

The business has seen a large explosion of brand awareness, including having product placement that might be appearing in an upcoming movie and the potential to appear on the TV show Shark Tank. CVS has also shown interest in selling the product if the new owner would be willing to do some package redesign to better fit the CVS desired dimensions. Wholesalers also routinely reach out to the seller for potential multi-channel selling deals.

The products themselves are very light and small and currently are shipped in by air freight rather than by boat from China. Right now the business sells 5 SKUs on Amazon and has 10 total SKUs on their own branded ecommerce store. Around 80% of all sales come from Amazon, with the branded store and other channels making up the other 20%. The other channels the product is sold on are:

  • Branded Shopify store
  • IndieGogo
  • Touch of Modern
  • Woot
  • eBay
  • OpenSky

There are also sales channels being explored internationally with Citisocial in Taiwan and talks have started with TechJar in India for the products.

At time of writing, there is a trademark registration that has been submitted by the seller to protect the look and the feel of the product from competitors being able to copy him.

Site Highlights

Average Monthly Revenue: $80,681

Average Monthly Expenses: $49,315

Average Monthly Net Profit: $31,366

* We are using the last 12 months to determine the averages.

Assets Inlcuded in Sale

Included in the sale of this business are the Amazon FBA account, domain, and site content/files.

Work/Skills Required

The seller spends about 20 hours per week maintaining the business. Tasks handled by the seller include communicating with freelancers, wholesale accounts, customer inquiries, social media, talking with suppliers, etc. Good communication with the groups mentioned has proved successful for the business.

Reason for Sale

The seller is looking to move on to another business venture.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, Aug 7th 2017

Last Updated: Mon, Aug 7th 2017


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2017 Website Buyer's Report