The target is a branded line of Health & Beauty products that has initially and successfully built its brand and reputation on the Amazon.com platform. The company has developed brand awareness around the idea of providing organic, natural ingredients that are both better for your body, but also highly effective. The product categories primarily served by this eCommerce company are Skincare, Lips, Face, Body and Hair – everything from Sunless Tanner to Lip Balms.
This Internet Company’s branding is elegant, providing consumers with proprietary imaging that reflects quality, sustainability and effectiveness. The health and beauty categories are served with this company’s 38 SKUs, with a nice mix of sales throughout the SKU assortment. The business is constantly in R&D mode and has a number of new products in the works, which will convey to new ownership. Currently there are 10 products in R&D.
The company has really just focused on the Amazon platform for product launches and primary revenue generation. Since over 60% of all online consumer goods searches starts at Amazon, it is clear that this was a smart strategy. Scale for this company can be accomplished in many ways. Besides new product development and launches, the company is primed for sales on other online channels, like WalMart.com and Jet.com. The company has just started selling its products in Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain through the power of the Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) warehousing platform found in all of these countries. Sales from these foreign countries will continue to grow over time.
In the United States, both for current ownership as well as a new owner, there is no need for any company warehousing. The company currently has a small warehouse, but it is not necessary and all inventory can easily be stored with a 3PL. The company uses FBA warehousing for all storage and shipment needs, so this company can be operated from home with virtual assistants or in a small company office.
The value propositions for this company are clear:
- Branded Consumer Product Line that has done very well on the Amazon Platform and is ready for scale into other channels.
- Solid Profit Margins that can be increased through DTC channels.
- Over 35% Year over Year growth with big expectations for 2017.
- The products sold by this company are ready to be sold by traditional Big Box retailers, like Walgreens, Target, Sephora, Costco, Ulta and Macys.
- The company’s products can be sold to distributors and retailers at wholesale, both online and off.
- Natural, Organic Skin, Hair and Lips products are in high demand by the female demographic, so the category is red hot.
- The company is part of Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program, which helps brands become stickier with consumers. This is a relatively new program for 3rd Party sellers, but the program is gaining in popularity, and thus, growing the Recurring Revenue base for companies like this month over month.
- 12 new SKUs in process to be launched soon
- Email List of 66,000+ Amazon shoppers
- High Repeat Customer Percentage
- R&D in process to add new lines for Baby/Momma
- Social Media Presence on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and more
- 3 year seasoned Amazon.com account with thousands of product reviews, 10,000 Seller Feedbacks and Brand Registry status.
- Amazon Account qualified for the following invitation-only programs: Subscribe & Save, Enhanced Brand Content and Amazon Marketing Services (AMS).
This great company has everything smart entrepreneurs, investors and lenders are looking for in an M&A opportunity: High Growth, Proprietary Product Lines, #1 Best Sellers within the Product Mix, Highly Scalable and Clean Numbers.
This Branded Beauty eCommerce Company Represented by:
Tech & Amazon Business Brokers
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Sun, May 28th 2017
Last Updated: Fri, Jun 2nd 2017