For sale are two of the top iOS apps in the self-improvement market with 1.9mm downloads, 167K MAU and 33K DAU. Both apps serve customers who want to take greater control over the things they do on a day-to-day basis. One app helps people do a wider variety of things in their life and the other helps people build specific habits and routines into their lives.
One was released mid 2013 and the other in mid 2015. Since shortly after launch one app has been the #1 habit app on iOS in the USA (and most English speaking countries) by both downloads and revenue.
Both apps are freemium with a single $3.99 upgrade to pro. Main app accounts for 85% of the revenue and 67% of the downloads. Other app accounts for 15% of the revenue and 33% of the downloads.
Highlights & Key Assets:
– 1.9mm total downloads, 33K DAU and 167K MAU
– Includes #1 Habit App on the USA App Store (and most English speaking countries) by both downloads and revenue.
– 150,000 customer email list for one app
– Very consistent monthly revenue
– Minimal maintenance work required for sustained sales
– Superb App Store keyword rankings for both apps
– Both apps are 5*, with very few bugs ever needing to be fixed, close to zero bug reports from users, and both are of a very high quality & have a unique design that users love.
– Real opportunity if you have the ability to make the apps multilingual
– Primary app has maintained a constantly high position since launch
– Both apps have been featured multiple times on the home page of the USA iOS App Store, and the home pages of may other countries iOS App Stores
– Both apps have permanent / semi-permanent features in 200+ places on the App Store
– Main app has “App Store Editors notes”, and a custom App Store page, granted by Apple themselves only to a select number of high quality apps.
Training & Support:
Full support and training will be provided. This is negotiable depending on your needs. The owner is committed to making it a success for a new owner.
Seller is a young entrepreneur and wants to diversify his assets. Currently all of his income is from apps and wants to expand into real estate.
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Fri, Apr 28th 2017
Last Updated: Wed, May 24th 2017