Back to Listings Listing #40776: Electronic Cigarettes

Asking Price : $268,996

Annual Gross Revenue : $352,608

Annual Net Profit : $111,312

Profit Multiple : x2.42

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 149

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This listing is for an ecommerce and dropshipping site created in September 2013 in the vaporizers and electronic cigarettes niche. Specifically, the site sells authentic, high-end vape atomizers, as well as vape mods and juices, and accessories, for both experts and beginners. Currently, 75% of orders are dropshipped via distribution channels and the remaining 25% are fulfilled in-house. All new products added are in the distributor’s warehouses, and not in-house. The percentage of orders fulfilled in-house will decline to zero in the months to follow as there are ongoing negotiations with a local distributor. The business has established a strong brand image in the niche and are well-known industry-wide for their customer service.

Site Highlights

Average Monthly Revenue: $29,384

Average Monthly Expenses: $20,108

Average Monthly Net Profit: $9,276

* We are using the last 12 months to determine the averages.

Assets Inlcuded in Sale

Along with the social media accounts, the new buyer will inherit the business Skype account. Seller will introduce buyers to suppliers. Some of the manufacturing contacts are exclusive and will provide exclusive access and prices on products. Sellers will also provide exclusive access to YouTube influencers in the industry.

Inventory is not included in the list price, further details can be provided to active depositors.

Work/Skills Required

Total work per day is around 4 hours a day, but a lot of tasks could easily be outsourced.

Reason for Sale

Sellers want the capital to invest in other projects. They are pursuing other interests in completely unrelated industries.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By

Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, Dec 19th 2016

Last Updated: Thu, Jan 18th 2018

Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2018 Website Buyer's Report