An Amazon FBA Business that was created in April 2013 in the consumer goods niche. The business has a solid two years of revenue and earnings continues to increase. There are a variety of different products included that appeal to a large range of consumers. The FBA business includes two Amazon store fronts that both target separate demographics in extremely popular industries.
Assets Inlcuded in Sale
- Amazon seller central account is transferred into the new owner’s name.
- Amazon AMS account is transferred into the new owner’s name.
- Migrate the Amazon EC2 virtual desktop instance to the buyer's Amazon AWS account (a new AWS account can also be setup if you don’t have one). The virtual desktop is not required but means that everytime you access Seller Central in Amazon, it will always be from the same IP, no matter where you are. This is something we have done since the business began.
- Migrate the Shopify site owner to the buyer’s name.
- Transfer domain ownership for the five primary domain names that refer to the major brands.
- Migrate the Wordpress ownership and admin accounts to the buyer.
- Migrate the ownership of the Mailchimp account to the buyer.
- Provide all files, logos, photos, ads and other assets for all the brands via Dropbox.
- Do introductions with all suppliers, importers (etc) and explain new ownership.
- Do training and strategy sessions
*Social media accounts and bonus sites will also be included
This depends largely on whether new buyers wish to grow the sales or keep them where they are. If intending to keep the sales where they are, maintenance tasks include:
- Daily: Answering customer service emails (15-20 per day).
- Daily: Putting through any orders received from the Shopify or Woocommerce websites. This can also be automated but is not currently.
- Weekly: Consulting inventory forecasting tools to see what products need to be ordered and placing new orders with suppliers.
- Infrequently: Checking and updating bids on Amazon PPC ads.
- Infrequently: Write and send out an email to the customer email list promoting one of the products.
If new buyers wish to grow the business there are plenty of other tasks that can be done and seller will be happy to discuss with the buyer. In terms of time commitment, new buyers can expect to achieve some growth from 7-8 hours of work each week.
Reason for Sale
Seller would like to use the capital to build up a brick and mortar business.
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Mon, Dec 5th 2016
Last Updated: Sat, Oct 21st 2017