Back to Listings Healthy Lifestyle Wholesaler/Retailer - 28 Year Track Record

Asking Price : $3,750,000

Annual Gross Revenue : $14,772,300

Annual Net Profit : $1,212,430

Profit Multiple : x3.09

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 122

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This unique, long-established internet based business specializes in products which provide health and happiness to people’s lives. The company brings to the forefront healthy kitchen equipment to make it easy for customers and their whole family to prepare whole foods naturally, including healthy foods for their babies and pets, to live a healthy, nutritious and active life. Founded in 1988, the owners have done a great job diversifying the business whereas 51% is B2B wholesale and the remaining 49% is ecommerce B2C retail. Additionally, with its gross profit margins of 30% and net profit margins of 22%, this niche business is easy to run, extremely efficient and very profitable.

This business has established itself as one of the oldest wholesalers with online retail properties that offers quality healthy lifestyle products at competitive prices. Additionally, the company has established a strong presence in an attractive industry which is expected to grow by nearly 9% over the next several years. According to NEXT Forecast 2016, U.S. consumer sales of natural, organic and healthy products are forecasted to expand 64% from $153B in 2013 to $252B by 2019 – more than four times the projected growth rate of mainstream consumer packaged goods. The growth in this segment is unprecedented and this business is extremely well positioned to capitalize.

Even with a proven track record that spans nearly three decades, this business continues to produce reliable cash flow with an average of $18.7M in revenues over the past 5 years. With average gross profit margins of 30% and net profit margins of 22%, the owners’ unique business model has been instrumental in allowing for a highly scalable platform that combines the benefits of a tangible product with the margins and flexibility of an internet based business. This turnkey business has been priced attractively and represents an outstanding value with plenty of room for continued growth moving forward.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Fri, Nov 4th 2016

Last Updated: Fri, Feb 3rd 2017


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2017 Website Buyer's Report